Junior consultant (business information management)
My job for Davinci Consultancy Group was devided into two funtions: junior consultant (20%) and software-desk (80%). At Davinci I’ve learned a lot about communication and information management between different projectgroups and organisations within the same project.
The softwaredesk was a filter between the projectmanagers in Amsterdam and the developers in Bratislava. For the softwaredesk I was responsible for the management of documentation and communication processes for the projects initialized in Amsterdam and developed in Bratislava and the (online international) daily scrum sessions.
The other 20% of my time I spend as Documentation manager, Functional Designer and Tester for the following projects:
- Captive Finance Development training registration module – Responsible for the documentation and communication process. Functional design and testing.
- Consumer Credit Portal for eastern EU – Tasks: market research, management of graphical and functional design, mathematical model.
- FPS 2.0 – Responsible for the documentation, communication process and functional testing of the fraud prevention system.
- NBWO – Documentation manager during the transfer of NBWO 2.0 to 2.5. and from ‘De Voorkant’ to DVSK.
- Stichting JES Rijnland – Functional and screen design for a student and/or client registration application to be used by numeral employees and tailored to the needs of the municipal administration.