It’s a little shameful to say, but I’ve been in Morocco again. It has been almost 3 months since my last visit. I really love traveling in Morocco, around every corner I find another adventure or beauty.
This time we rented a car for 5 days and headed south. Tip for the next time: don’t drive so many days after each other. Just one or two, and take a day of to relax. We had a great week driving and exploring the country, but we got very tired. But still, we had a great week, we enjoyed beautiful Morocco and had a great time together.
A great tour, with the most amazing vista’s, diverse nature, from snow-capped mountains, to windy hot desserts, and magnificent ancient Kasbah’s.
Our off the beaten track tour:
- Day 1: Marrakech > Tizi N’Tichka > Ouarzazate
- Day 2: Ouarzazate > Agdz > Zagora
- Day 3: Zagora > Foum Zguid > Taznakht > Telouet > Ouarzazate
- Day 4: Ouarzazate > Tizi N’Tichka > Marrakech
- Day 5: Marrakech > El Jadida > Marrakech
- Day 6: Marrakech
- Day 7: Marrakech
I can’t wait for my next tour. I think it will be in June. After three months.
Hope to be back soon!