LSC Level 1C
June 2015 I finished my Green belt training. Since then I’m gaining experience within the support organisation of the university I’m working for at the moment. Green Belts are technical process experts and change agents who work in their own functional area. My functional areas are:
- Business information management
- Event organizations
- Project organizations
Today, every organization has the challenge to develop more customer-oriented. To deliver products and services faster, at a higher quality and with less cost. Lean is increasingly used as a response to this challenge. Lean creates a culture of continuous improvement, self-learning ability and a higher appreciation.
What is LEAN? The core idea is to maximize customer value while minimizing waste. Simply, lean means creating more value for customers with fewer resources. A lean organization understands customer value and focuses its key processes to continuously increase it. The ultimate goal is to provide perfect value to the customer through a perfect value creation process that has zero waste.
Experience design and LEAN
In my opinion communication with your customer and learning what there needs are is one of the biggest challenges of every business. And therefore my motivation is to get to know the customer and create an interactive relation between the business and her customer. I’d like to believe in a necessity and goal for every business to increase there customer value.
Green belt characteristics
- Conducts important process improvement projects
- Supports Black Belt Projects
- Transmits continuously on process improvement
- Improves project according to the DMAIC structure
- Masters ‘Lean’ and ‘Six Sigma’ principles and tools
- Can analyze qualitative and quantitative problems
- Is capable of initiating improvements and actually implement
- Can guarantee results in the organization
- Can effectively process thinking, customizable and outside – in
- Can identify wasteful and causes of variation
- Can work with the statistical analysis
- Facilitates workshops and Kaizens
- Apply change management skills