In spite of modern communication techniques, personal contact is often the best suitable and fastest way of communicating to, interacting with and getting to know your customers and clients. My aim when organising events and meetings is to form a coherent, dynamic and exciting event. An event which tells your story, to your target audiences in an memorable way. I like to go off the beaten track, choose not exactly ‘everyday’ locations and create interactive proposals for your program.
Do you want to meet?
- Content related events
- Corporate day’s out
- Corporate party’s
- Cultural related events
- Kick offs
- Development of programs, checklists and road maps
- Participant management
- (Digital) media and press
- Monitoring budget and planning
- Organize and monitor internal and external communication processes
- Organize host, speakers, entertainment, etc.
- Organize location, catering, decoration
- Advise on and organisation of: all printed and online communication and presentation means
- Compose project team
- Recording of the event: photo, film, writing
- Responsible for organisation during event